During the first visit we take the time to get to know you and obtain your medical
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring
- Patient's insurance cards
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
Insurance and Payment Information
You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance.
If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please call
(256) 259 3668. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be
directed to your employer or insurance company.
For those without insurance coverage we offer we offer an uninsured reduction to patients who
pay in full at the time of service.
You are welcome to complete your registration online before coming to see us by